The attorneys at the law offices of Beam-Ward, Kruse, Wilson & Fletes, LLC are constantly adding to their portfolio of successful cases. Because our firm is a dynamic, active law practice, we strive to keep our clients abreast of the latest news at our firm, as well as our recent lawsuit verdicts. If you live in the greater Kansas City area or Missouri, and are looking for a lawyer, please use this information to get a feel for how our firm operates. When choosing legal representation, we feel a client should be well informed and knowledgeable about any firms being considered before deciding to make a commitment. We hope that the information presented here, as well as the background information provided on our firm and our civil litigation and personal injury attorneys, will help you in your decision-making process.
- Six-figure settlement for damages related to the repeated flooding of a commercial property due to actions by a neighboring property.
- Explosion of pipeline component during hydrostatic testing.
- Boiler explosion in a Delco manufacturing plant in Alabama.
- Burns sustained during laser hair removal treatment.
- Wrongful death of truck driver who rear-ended another truck, claim against operator pilot vehicle for an oversized load.
- First successful verdict in an Americans with Disabilities Act claim in Kansas City.
- Americans with Disabilities Act claim for wrongful use of medical history information.
- Negligent financial advice against financial advisor and insurance carrier.
- $3.75 million judgment for legal malpractice.
- $1 million judgment for construction site premises liability.
- Recovery of the statutory maximum in damages for two people injured as a result of wrongful compounding of prescription medications.
- $1.2 million in settlements for client from multiple defendants in collapse of structured settlement company.
- High six-figure medical negligence settlement for negligent bariatric procedure.
- Mid six-figure wrongful death settlement for medical negligence involving perforation of small intestine during surgical repair of an abdominal hernia.
- Mid six-figure settlement for a knee injury in Texas collision between truck and automobile.
- $250,000 judgment for wrongful imprisonment and breach of fiduciary duty.